Logo for N.C. Cooperative Extension N.C. Cooperative Extension Homepage

Crop/Commodity Insurance

Crop Insurance


There are numerous crops grown in western NC for which insurance may be purchased.  The following list provides 2007 Fact Sheets from USDA's Risk Management Agency for crops produced in western NC.  

For more information on coverage options, call your county Farm Service Agency Office (Click here for a listing of County FSA offices, directors, phone numbers, and addresses.) 

You may also contact Liz Taylor at Morrow Insurance Agency (ltaylor@morrowinsurance.com, (828) 694-5146 – office, (828) 767-6197 – cell). 



Back to Risky Business



Page Last Updated: 1 decade ago
Was the information on this page helpful? Yes check No close